Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Dream Of Dragons...

I'm tired...I mean really, truly tired. The kind of tired that you just want to lay down and say "I quit"...This means that I dream of dragons...

When I was pregnant with my youngest child, my son J, I was so very stressed. J was not really planned and mind you I wouldn't take the world for him, but the stress level was incredible. In my dreams I would consistantly have to deal with dragons. In fact, I was quoted as saying in my sleep "Stupid Dragons". So now, when I am stressed I dream of dragons...

To say the least...I have had several nights of dreaming of dragons...

I'm stressed about work, I'm stressed about money, I'm stressed about bills, I'm stressed about hateful children, yes, unfortunately they are mine, I'm stressed about my weight, I'm stressed about this thing with my step-mother and my dad's final bills. Mind you she didn't ask for money, but I still feel like I am responsible, I'm stressed about the house being messy, I'm stressed about laundry not being done, I'm stressed about feeding my family...I'm STRESSED!!!!

I lay down at night and my brain goes into overdrive and I start thinking about all of the things that I need to do and have to do and what I need to do and what bills need paid and the list goes on for infinity.  D says to just close my eyes and go to sleep...I try this, I really do...when I sleep I dream about my dragons...each stress is it's own dragon.

My dragons are very restless...this is why I want them to knit lace...then they will be to busy to bother me...

No comments:

Post a Comment