Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

As if I didn't have enough on my plate...

Well, I love to read blogs, generally knit blogs, but I've had a really rough month and need a place to work some things out.

I love, love, LOVE to knit and cook and quilt and all of those things that generally really irritate people that don't. You know, people that don't understand why you would knit socks when you can buy them. Or, "Why would you cut up all that material just to sew it back together? Why not just go buy a blanket?" obviously these people are NOT on the receiving end of the work.  But really, we know that it isn't really work. 

I love when people say "I don't have the patience to do that." If it wasn't for the knitting and such I would have less patience than I already do. I have that awful problem with not being able to sit still and do nothing. I find that I directly apply my general worth with how much I am doing. Totally wacked in the head, I know.

Anyway, I work approximately 45 hours a week and come home to my family...truly, I can't think of any other place that I would rather be than with my family. We are not really the norm, but what is normal.  My partner D and I were both single parents. He had a son and a daughter, he is raising his daughter. I have a daughter and a son. Needless to say, we have a houseful.

For the record...the "Brady Bunch"...they LIED!!!!!  I am sure that there are those of you out there that know, blending is NOT easy. Of course...I think that Alice helped. I'm sure that I would be much easier to get along with if I didn't take care of 3 kids everyday. tee hee!

I hope to post a few pictures of works in process soon. I need to get a compact flash card to dedicate just to my blog so I don't have to worry about my pics getting lost or deleted.

More soon...I'll explain more about the dragons next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment