Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finally!

Finally!!!

It is finally off the needles! That's right folks, I have finished binding off the 1205 stitches of Coming Home

I promise, as soon as I get this thing blocked I will post some really good pictures of it.  I got to looking back and all the pictures show a different color of blues/green. I will take a picture with a real camera and not just a 10:30 pm picture on my Droid...

I have to say that this has been my most challenging lace to date. While I am ssssoooooo glad to be done with this piece, I have to admit I am excited with the idea of getting to start a new piece of lace.

The next lace on the needles is Off The Deep End.

It is named this as there was a 992 cast on. Also, after the first 3 rows...you join and knit in the round then you have to kitchner 200+ stitches. I am predicting that I WILL be able to do kitchner when I am done with this one. I will post pictures of it as soon as there is something worth looking at. At the moment I am about half way through row 2.

School update...

I am happy to report that I was able to turn in all of my work, on time, the first week. I received my grade in English Comp and was happy to have received 10 out of 10 possible.  Now if I can survive the math test on Wednesday I will be really happy.

I am finding that the online classes are more involved than I really expected them to be. That's ok though. It's amazing how much more appealing housework is when one is procrastinating. Tee Hee!!

Anyway, so far so good. It feels really good to have a purpose to my days. The days don't seem quite as blue as they were for now. I still have moments, hours and, lets face it, days that I am really, really blue. Some days that I still want to just tell the world to go away. I think it will get better.

Gotta get to homework, algebra - God help me, and housework. Both seem never ending. More soon and new gratuitous baby pics.

Gotta tend the dragons...TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment