Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time To Meet and Greet

Sorry for the delay.  Life has been hectic.

I'm still unemployed. I find that there are a lot of people out there that have been out of work much longer than I have been. I met a man Thursday that had managed a company for 12 years and was let go because he didn't have a degree. TWO YEARS!

I applied for a secretarial position only to be told that I needed a BA to answer their phones...I am REALLY glad that no one has to talk to them about me...I kind of lost it.

I had to file an extension on my unemployment...the only one thing of the obama administration that I can think of being of any benefit to the regular population.

I have decided to go back to school to get a degree so I can answer someones phone...For being out of school 22 years only having to take remedial algebra isn't too bad. This is where I met the man that was out of work 2 years...when I paid to take my placement test.

We have had some excitement though...drum roll please!!!!

May I introduce my little TomCat:


He came to us on August 6 at about 6 pm a whopping 6 lbs and 9 oz and 18 inches long. We had a scare though as the cord was around his neck, but we were blessed as he is perfect.  I have to say that I am pretty sure that he is happy to be able to move around.

This is where he had been living:

Let us just say...there wasn't much room left in there.  Of course I don't know if they are fond of him or not...



Rrrriiiiggggttttt...Just try prying this kid out of his Mommy and Daddy's arms and you are libel to pull back a stump.

We are all very much in love with this little wonder. Mommy and baby both did beautifully and Daddy is all puffed up as this is his son. R is a very good Mommy and Da is a very good Daddy.

Of course Nana and Grandpa are pretty taken with him too and he really likes his Auntie S and Uncle J.

Life is good...



No comments:

Post a Comment