Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Changes and tears

There are many changes going on in my world right now...this makes my dragons very, very nervous. Some of the changes I have control over...most I don't. I don't like change...infact, I hate change...Just about the time that I get really comfortable with something...it changes.

I realize that life is about change...I don't have to like it. 

I don't think that I ever posted about my New Year's resolutions...so here goes. My resolution this year is to pull my head out of my ass and stop with the "Ostrich syndrome"...you know...head in the sand...avoid and deny...yeah.  As I have heard it said "De-nile is not just a river in Egypt".

Hopefully, I can get through this without too much anxiety...but the dragons are milling about and roaring...

No comments:

Post a Comment