Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Interesting...

First off, thank you to any and all that sent out good mojo for me and my interview. I haven't heard yet, but the mojo must be working as I have had 3 interviews in the last week.  Please...keep the mojo coming! I greatly appreciate it!

Knitting content...about 2-3 years ago, while we were on vacation in Montana, we stopped in Kalispell, MT and I went to this little yarn shop. I purchased lace weight alpaca, size 2 addi lace needles and a lace pattern...I cast on in the car for this lace and named it "Insanity"


 This poor stole had been in a drawer for a while because I had been too lazy to block it. The act of blocking lace is truly magic..."Insanity" truly is beautiful and soft...

I did something very interesting yesterday and today...Since I am looking for work, I am generally on the computer applying on line, emailing resumes and such buy the time the kids get up.  Yesterday, J asked me if I would sit with him while he ate his breakfast...so I did.

J and I had the best visit. We talked about school starting, we reviewed counting and ABC's and some math and spelling. We talked about what he wants to be when he grows up. We also discussed the family game we play most evenings...more on that later.

Yesterday was so nice, that today, I brought my knitting to the table specifically to sit and visit with him this morning...

6 year olds are very interesting to visit with...

Oh, and it WAS NOT ME last night...TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment